Watch this tutorial to learn how to make your video interactive with chapters. The specific example shown is how to create an interactive real estate “home tour” video. You can see that home tour video here:
However, the training applies to any video that you want to add chapters to. Check out the chapters on this training video as well.
In this video you will learn:
- How to upload a video to DilogR
- How to select video control settings
- How to set up video chapters
- How to set up a lead capture form to appear in your video
- How to distribute your video
DilogR's new project page looks a bit different. You can see the new project page below.
Additionally, you no longer have to pick between creating a new project or copying an old project before opening your video project.